Thursday, March 4, 2010

full-time returns

All these thoughts, no time to write. Time to write, none of these thoughts. Ah me.
Crazy day at work today. Liters of blood pouring out of my patient. She is fine now. The baby is tiny, but as well as is possible.
Owen up a lot at night, funny lately. Open-mouth tired eyes fuzzy head superman jams off-the-shoulder kiss through the gate goodbye yesterday morning en route to work. Eli is struggling with the move, with his brother's cuteness, with being 4.5. He's brilliant but soft. I need to let his softness be...encourage it. This is hard for me; I'm not sure why.
Envelope system for personal money in action for March for first time. Interesting so far.
First 3-day work week in more than a year. Okay, really. Even though it was like a beehive that had been batted at a little.
Tired parents we are. Blessed people we are. JM said she's better when she's a little tired. Maybe I am too. Edges fuzzier like that.
Fuzz. Snuggle buddy noggin. Morning here we come. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment