Thursday, February 18, 2010

4150


It's a new beginning, really. And a continuation of old fun, stress, love, mess...marriage and personhood. It's our life in our new home. Which isn't all that different, so far, from our life in the other home. But there is more space. And more to work on and worry about. And somehow, less communication with my hus. Or maybe it's the same amount, but I thought it would be more. There is distance. I don't think it's really related to the extra square footage of the home. Winter isn't helping. It seems I rarely am either.
The boys seem okay. There just still seems to be some waiting. And some fog, probably related to the aforementioned old habit(s). Which is not illegal or anything, just not lovely. It is apathy-inspiring. And person-fogging. Working on working it out of my life. Because WHAT AM I WAITING FOR? This is it. Wake up, you, Jessica! Breathe more deeply. And love better. Be stronger, but softer.

No comments:

Post a Comment